Welcome! If you’ve reached to this blog probably you already live in Linz, so I do not have to present you the city. Maybe you like it; maybe you find it deadly boring. Sure, it’s not Vienna, but it’s not also that small to consider that there is never nothing interesting to do around. Or at least, that is my opinion and, therefore, I want to propose a minimum of 1 free, or not very expensive, plan to do each week of the year.
Following the ISO week date, 2016 has 52 weeks. 1st, 2nd and 3rd of January belongs to week 53 of 2015. Nevertheless, we can consider these day a week 0, necessary to begin to count week 1. What can we do to begin the year? Actually I am m never in the city during these dates. As an immigrant from a catholic tradition country, I travel home to spend the Christmas time and New Year with the family, so I cannot recommend any special event to do.
But if you have began the year in a memorable way (with for me usually means plenty of food, drink and good company) you can use this first weekend just to relax or do something healthy like swimming or ice-skating. Maybe you do not know that in the Linz AG facilities there are special prices during winter, usually if you stay 2 hours or less. So, even if it is not free, could be not very expensive when you know when to go.
Linz AG Eishalle und Freieisfläche - Preise Eisoasen
Welcome to 52W Linz!
No comments:
Post a Comment